Christmas Tree Sale at the Civic Garden Center!
Our parking lot smells sooooo good! We have assorted sizes from 3-4 feet all the way to 8-9 feet tall trees. All are Fraser Firs from North Carolina with perfect tops for that Angel or Star that's been in the family for generations. Or start your own tradition and use something non-traditional as your tree topper!
We are open from 9am-6pm Monday - Friday and 10am-5pm Saturday and Sunday for the tree sale. Stop in and shop our lobby for hand made pottery and CGC logo wear.
Here are some tips for taking care of that tree over the holidays.
- Keep your tree in a cool place until you bring it into your home.
- Make a fresh cut to remove about an inch thick disk of wood from the base of the trunk before putting the tree in a stand or bucket.
- Place your tree in warm water as soon as possible (tap water is fine to use).
- As a general rule, provide your tree with 1 liter of water per inch of stem diameter.
- Check the water level daily to make sure it does not go below the base of the tree.
- Visit www.hcdoes.org/yardwaste to find out how to properly dispose of your Christmas tree this year!